This year’s Tennessee Food Safety Task Force annual meeting will be focusing on Mitigating Food Safety Risk Factors in the Modern Day. The annual meeting is set to be another great opportunity for food manufacturers, retailers and others involved in food safety to hear from experts in the field about food microbiology, blockchain, regulating food delivery, and so much more.
Who should attend this annual event?
Manufacturers/processors, retailers, industry associations; wholesalers; regulators on the local, state and federal level; academia and other with a vested interest in food safety here in Tennessee.
Speakers and Topics
- Deborah Blum; Author and writer of the book “Poison Squad” (*Tentative*)
- Dr. Laura Brown; What does research tell us about norovirus prevention?
- Dr. Aron Hall; Norovirus and Food Safety
- Danielle Wroblewsii; Listeria at Retail Outbreak Investigation
- Matthew Gibbs; CBD: A History in Cannabis Legislation in Tennessee
- Melissa Vaccaro; Sanitation for Food Safety, Using Sanitizer Test Strips
How much does it Cost?
All materials and handouts are included in the cost of the program. Food is included and will consist of two snacks, mid morning and mid afternoon, along with lunch.
$40 – Government/Industry
$10 – Student