This year’s Tennessee Food Safety Task Force annual meeting will be focusing on Mitigating Food Safety Risk Factors in the Modern Day. The annual meeting is set to be another great opportunity for food manufacturers, retailers and others involved in food safety to hear from experts in the field about food microbiology, blockchain, regulating food delivery, and so much more.
Who should attend this annual event?
Manufacturers/processors, retailers, industry associations; wholesalers; regulators on the local, state and federal level; academia and other with a vested interest in food safety here in Tennessee.
Speakers and Topics
- Jessica Zetlau, Yum! Brands: Mitigating Food Safety Risk Factors
- John Ryan, Ryan Systems: Blockchain
- Chris Yee, FDA: Environmental Investigation in Yuma Valley Romaine Outbreak
- Ben Chapman, NC State University; Communicating Food Safety to Employees in Restaurants
- Rohan Tikekar, University of Maryland; Novel Treatments to Improve Produce Safety
- Lori Murphy, Austin Public Health; Regulating Food Delivery
How much does it Cost?
All materials and handouts are included in the cost of the program. Food is included and will consist of two snacks, mid morning and mid afternoon, along with lunch.
$35 – Government/Industry
$10 – Student